In order to achieve the exact framing for up to three aspect ratios, the True Aspect Masking 1 screen offers a top drop-down motorized mask.
The width of the viewing area remains constants whilst the height can vary to match the required aspect ratio.
The main projection axis can be adjusted by programming the projector vertical lens shift according to the corresponding mask position.This provides a projection surface that is constantly and accurately bordered with black edges, enhancing the contrast and a real focus on the image.
The TAM 1 is built from the same frame as the REFERENCE series (9.4 cm wide, 3.7”). A small increment in depth hides the motor assembly- the total depth being 135 mm (5.3”).
The motorized mask of the TAM 1 is made of an acoustically transparent black fabric, whilst the projection surface is either the exclusive Enlightor 4K or the more recent audiophile projection surface, the Enlightor Neo-S.Both offer a higher than 4K resolution, hence being fully compatible with this format.
The TAM screens offer the best available performances, a perfect and automated adjustment of the projection surface size to the required aspect ratio, silent mechanisms, and a sleek, elegant style that reveals a commitment to true luxury.
- Fully 4K and HDR compatible
- Surface: Choice of woven Enlightor and solid Ambient Visionaire surfaces
- Frame: High grade Aluminium frame with InfiniteBlack velvet finish
- Standard Sizes:
- HD up to 180" / 4572mm base width (Surface limitations apply)
- WS N/A
- Custom sizes and aspect ratios available upon request
- HD Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1 (16/9)
- WS Aspect Ratio: 2.35 – 2.40:1